Attitude ~ Frugality.
- Think like a saver. Small amounts turn into large amounts over time. Think of how much every dollar saved will be worth over the long term (5, 7, 10 even 15 years).
- Evaluate all spending
- Prioritize your spending and be open to being frugal in ways that will allow you to reach your financial goals. Whether it be to share a home with family, buy gently used cars, give up daily.
- Rethink how you shop for groceries. We use
Anylistapp to manage all of our shopping lists. The weekly savings can be substantial especially if you create detailed shopping lists with the item prices.
- Pack a lunch and cook meals with the intention of having leftovers for lunch and dinner.
- Avoid buying processed foods (avoid the center isles at the grocery store, where processed foods are located).
- Replace soda with water, save a bunch of money and improve your health.
- Buy and use a stainless steel water bottle, save on bottled water, tastes better and you may drink more water ~ a good thing!
- Money not spent is found money.
- Change your view of money and possessions.
Click the link below for specific steps to take for Driver #5