End Goal is Priority.
- Think of the future value of every dollar you spend.
- Calculate the five-year cost of every Want purchase. Multiply the cost of the item by 1.33 to get an approximate five-year value and by 1.50 to get an approximate seven-year value.
- Every Want is worth 50% more (item times 1.50 =
- Every dollar saved translates into less time
workedas you near retirement.
- Have an exit plan at retirement whether it be to move to a state with a lower cost of living.
Click the link below for specific steps to take for Driver #7